Summer Tennis Camp, English Language lessons & Wimbledon.
Come to play tennis, learn English and watch the Wimbledon Championship!!
English Language Summer Tennis And Wimbledon (ELSTAW)
What is ELSTAW?
- Two weeks camps for kids between 13 & 17 years.
- These camps are the best combination of high quality tennis coaching and learning the English language.
- We are the first tennis Academy in the UK which organises trips for teenagers to the world famous Wimbledon tennis tournament.
- Kids will have the inspirational opportunity to see the best tennis players in the world and their idols compete live at Wimbledon.
- Such an inspirational experience has the potential to be a life changing opportunity for your child and motivation for their future career.
- These camps will also include a cultural, fun day trip. We usually pick London or Thorpe Park; which holds the world record for the highest number of inversions on a roller coaster!
Program: This program of activities will keep your chid energised. A structured and varied selection of physical and mental challenges mixed with fun and cultural experiences. A great way to spend the summer and an experience they will treasure.
- 14 hours of tennis in group of max 4 person on tennis court.
- 10 hours English lessons.
- 2 private lessons.
- 2 fitness training sessions.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Medical insurance.
- Wimbledon tournament ticket.
- Thorpe Park ticket.
- All transportation for all activities including collecting from and delivery to the airport.
Training day activities : A typical day of tennis training and language lessons with lots of fun and laughs, this is always the best way to learn, surrounded by peers and being taught by professionals.
- 8:00 – 8:30 Breakfast ( served in accommodation)
- 8:30 – 9:00 Transport to the tennis club.
- 9:00 – 11:00 Tennis lesson ( drills & private lessons ).
- 11:00 – 12:3o Lunch break ( served in the tennis club ).
- 12:30 – 14:30 English lesson.
- 14:30 – 15:00 Snack break ( Snack served in tennis club ).
- 15:00 – 17:00 Matches & Points.
- 17:00 – 18:00 Fitness & Games.
- 18:00 – 18:30 Transport back to accommodation.
- 19:00 – 20:00 Dinner ( served in the accommodation )